WELCOME TO PAGES
An SEO Magazine
THE FREE SEO MAGAZINE FOR DIGITAL MARKETERS.
PUBLISHED QUARTERLY, WITH EACH
PAGES GATHERS INSIGHT AND STORIES FROM INDUSTRY EXPERTS TO CREATE A RESOURCE FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO EXPLORE SEO.
THE CURRENT ISSUE
Q3: THE TECHNICAL SEO ISSUE
Where does your business live on the web?
Whether the site is small and simple, or flashy and interactive, technical SEO builds the foundation for a successful site.
Technical SEO makes it simple for search engines to understand your website and connect it to relevant search queries. It begins with behind-the-scenes work that sets up your site for success, and it’s a constant consideration for the teams behind most successful sites on the web. If you’re looking to join their ranks at the tops of the SERPs, it will become one for you too.
- MARIE HAYNES
- DR. PETE MEYERS
- ALAN IBBETT
- NICHOLAS CHIMONAS
- WES MARSH
- CHARLIE WILLIAMS
GET THIS ISSUE:
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Discover how to get to the bottom of a drop in traffic to your website — and how to course-correct.
- Check out some quick tips for getting your site ready to race to the top of the ranks, and prepared for Google’s new Speed Update.
- Go meta on your SEO and learn best practices for setting up your site’s meta tags.
- Get creative with your site without losing out on SEO potential, using structured data.
- Make your website an answer that Google can’t ignore by taking your on-page optimization to the next level.
- Deal with duplicate content on your site that could be holding you back from the rankings you deserve.
The Upcoming Issue
Q4: The ROI of SEO Issue
What are you getting out of your investment in digital marketing?
Optimization isn’t limited to the performance of a website — it’s also a big part of any successful marketing campaign. Most simply, it’s about making the most of your resources.
No organization sees the full benefit of SEO opportunity without careful analysis of its marketing plan as a whole. Optimizing for search helps provide context that can reframe digital marketing priorities and allow your team work more efficiently.
We’ll address challenges in tracking the ROI of SEO and explore the solutions. You’ll find examples of the tangible ways that SEO benefits businesses, and we’ll look to stories of successes to guide best practices. We’ll be talking about what we’re all here for: how SEO helps a business succeed.
In This Issue:
- Get an accurate way to measure the real ROI of SEO.
- Impress your team with SEO quick wins that will keep them bought in for the long haul.
- Start building connections with a link building method that’s a tried and true path to success.
- Try out a workflow model for aligning your content marketing and SEO teams to work better together.
- Learn how to dive deeper into SEO “facts” to get to the truth of what impacts site performance.
- Find out what you can learn from talking to your audience — and how it can improve your SEO strategy.
- Discover the key to practicing SEO that earns returns long after the campaign term has ended.
Featuring contributions from:
- James Brockbank
- Charles Taylor
- Eric Enge
- Cory Collins
- Theresa Navarra
- Zaine Clark
- Matt Vazquez