WELCOME TO PAGES
An SEO Magazine
THE FREE SEO MAGAZINE FOR DIGITAL MARKETERS.
PUBLISHED QUARTERLY, WITH EACH ISSUE THEMED AROUND AN SEO TOPIC.
PAGES GATHERS INSIGHT AND STORIES FROM INDUSTRY EXPERTS TO CREATE A RESOURCE FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO EXPLORE SEO.
THE CURRENT ISSUE
Q3: THE TECHNICAL SEO ISSUE
Where does your business live on the web?
Whether the site is small and simple, or flashy and interactive, technical SEO builds the foundation for a successful site.
Technical SEO makes it simple for search engines to understand your website and connect it to relevant search queries. It begins with behind-the-scenes work that sets up your site for success, and it’s a constant consideration for the teams behind most successful sites on the web.
If you’re looking to join their ranks at the tops of the SERPs, it will become one for you too.
FEATURING CONTRIBUTIONS FROM:
- MARIE HAYNES
- DR. PETE MEYERS
- ALAN IBBETT
- NICHOLAS CHIMONAS
- WES MARSH
- CHARLIE WILLIAMS
GET THIS ISSUE:
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Discover how to get to the bottom of a drop in traffic to your website — and how to course-correct.
- Check out some quick tips for getting your site ready to race to the top of the ranks, and prepared for Google’s new Speed Update.
- Go meta on your SEO and learn best practices for setting up your site’s meta tags.
- Get creative with your site without losing out on SEO potential, using structured data.
- Make your website an answer that Google can’t ignore by taking your on-page optimization to the next level.
- Deal with duplicate content on your site that could be holding you back from the rankings you deserve.