WELCOME TO PAGES
An SEO Magazine
HELPING MARKETERS GET MORE FROM SEARCH.
INSIGHTS, STORIES, AND GUIDES. PUBLISHED QUARTERLY.
ARTICLES SOURCED FROM INDUSTRY EXPERTS TO CREATE A RESOURCE FOR MARKETERS WHO WANT MORE FROM SEO.
THE CURRENT ISSUE
Issue #2 | Volume 2
SEO is a journey, not a destination. In this issue, we’re sharing insights to help you start your journey right.
Whether you’re just beginning your trek toward the top of the SERPs, or you’ve been putting in the work and want more out, our stories in Issue #2 of 2019 can help.
Featuring contributions from:
- BRITNEY MULLER
- JULIA MCCOY
- RONELL SMITH
- TANIA LOBO
- CHARLES TAYLOR
- DAVID SCHULHOF
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Moz Senior SEO Scientist Britney Muller explains how to prioritize SEO tasks to ensure you’re getting the most you can out of the work you put it.
- Content marketing master Julia McCoy shares her framework for building a solid foundation for search with your content marketing strategy.
- Business and content strategist Ronell Smith describes a journalistic approach to content marketing to help you leverage search intent insights and earn rankings.
- Tania Lobo, content specialist at the multilingual agency Digital Crew, provides an introduction to SEO for Baidu, the Chinese search engine.
- Charles Taylor, SEO Manager at Verizon, digs into another search engine theory — are Google results politically biased?
- We sit down with David Schulhof, CEO of search agency Red Hot Penny, to talk about his work to get search marketing into college curricula.