WELCOME TO PAGES
An SEO Magazine
THE FREE SEO MAGAZINE FOR DIGITAL MARKETERS.
PUBLISHED QUARTERLY, WITH EACH ISSUE THEMED AROUND AN SEO TOPIC.
PAGES GATHERS INSIGHT AND STORIES FROM INDUSTRY EXPERTS TO CREATE A RESOURCE FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO EXPLORE SEO.
The Upcoming Issue
Issue #1, Vol. 2
In 2019, it’s time to put it all together. PAGES is answering your questions about all aspects of SEO. Great marketing strategies are built from an understanding of how each moving part fits in among the others. PAGES is here to help you understand where search fits in your marketing.
How do you get on the map for local searches? How can you get more from your content — by doing less work? How does your social media activity influence your search performance?
These are just a few of the questions we’re answering in the next issue of PAGES, dropping into your mailbox next month. By the end, we hope you’ll start 2019 feeling like a well-oiled machine.
In This Issue:
- Get your SEO and social media teams on the same wavelength.
- Start 2019 with a content strategy that’s right for the new year.
- Behold the mysteries of SEO auditing oddities unlike you’ve ever seen before.
- Optimize efficiencies with SEO automations.
- Make your way to the front of the pack with local SEO.
- Bust more myths to uncover SEO truths.
- Brew up a better brainstorm to extend the reach of your content.
Featuring contributions from:
- VINCE NERO
- RYAN JOOS
- CHARLES TAYLOR
- MARY WILSON
- GREG JACOBS
- JOELLE IRVINE
- KRISTEN VAUGHN
THE CURRENT ISSUE
Q4: THE SEO ROI ISSUE
What are you getting out of your investment in digital marketing?
Optimization isn’t limited to the performance of a website — it’s also a big part of any successful marketing campaign. Most simply, it’s about making the most of your resources.
No organization sees the full benefit of SEO opportunity without careful analysis of its marketing plan as a whole. Optimizing for search helps provide context that can reframe digital marketing priorities and allow your team work more efficiently.
FEATURING CONTRIBUTIONS FROM:
- JAMES BROCKBANK
- MATT VAZQUEZ
- CHARLES TAYLOR
- ERIC ENGE
- CORY COLLINS
- THERESA NAVARRA
- ZAINE CLARK
GET THIS ISSUE IN PRINT:
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Get an accurate way to measure the real ROI of SEO.
- Impress your team with SEO quick wins that will keep them bought in for the long haul.
- Start building connections with a link building method that’s a tried and true path to success.
- Try out a workflow model for aligning your content marketing and SEO teams to work better together.
- Learn how to dive deeper into SEO “facts” to get to the truth of what impacts site performance.
- Find out what you can learn from talking to your audience — and how it can improve your SEO strategy.
- Discover the key to practicing SEO that earns returns long after the campaign term has ended.