An SEO Magazine
THE FREE SEO MAGAZINE FOR DIGITAL MARKETERS.
PUBLISHED QUARTERLY, WITH EACH ISSUE THEMED AROUND AN SEO TOPIC.
PAGES GATHERS INSIGHT AND STORIES FROM INDUSTRY EXPERTS TO CREATE A RESOURCE FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO EXPLORE SEO.
THE CURRENT ISSUE
Issue #1 | Volume 2
In 2019, it’s time to put it all together. PAGES is answering your questions about all aspects of SEO. Great marketing strategies are built from an understanding of how each moving part fits in among the others. PAGES is here to help you understand where search fits in your marketing.
How do you get on the map for local searches? How can you get more from your content — by doing less work? How does your social media activity influence your search performance?
These are just a few of the questions we’re answering in the next issue of PAGES, dropping into your mailbox next month. By the end, we hope you’ll start 2019 feeling like a well-oiled machine.
Featuring contributions from:
- VINCE NERO
- RYAN JOOS
- CHARLES TAYLOR
- MARY WILSON
- GREG JACOBS
- JOELLE IRVINE
- KRISTEN VAUGHN
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Get your SEO and social media teams on the same wavelength.
- Start 2019 with a content strategy that’s right for the new year.
- Behold the mysteries of SEO auditing oddities unlike you’ve ever seen before.
- Optimize efficiencies with SEO automations.
- Make your way to the front of the pack with local SEO.
- Bust more myths to uncover SEO truths.
- Brew up a better brainstorm to extend the reach of your content.